Launch Year - 2009
League Of Legends
League of Legends is one of the most played game of all time. This was developed and published by Riot Games, This game was released in October 27,2009 for Windows and MacOS. The game was inspired by Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne mod, Defense of the Ancients.
This game consists of three modes Summoner’s Rift, Twisted Treeline, and Howling Abyss.
Players competes in match which goes from 20-60 minutes on average. In each mode team has to work together and destroy the enemy core building name “NEXUS” which is secured by a defensive structures called turrents and towers.
In game players control a characters called champions. Champions begin every match at a low level, and then gain experience over the course of the match to achieve a maximum level of 18. Gaining champion levels in matches allows players to unlock their champion’s special abilities and augment them in a number of ways unique to each character
- 2 GHz processor (supporting SSE2 instruction set or higher)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB of RAM for Windows Vista and newer)
- 8 GB available hard disk space
- Shader version 2.0 capable video card
- Screen resolutions up to 1920×1200
- Support for DirectX v9.0c or better
- Windows XP (Service Pack 3 ONLY), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- 3 GHz processor
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB of RAM for Windows Vista and higher)
- 12 GB available hard disk space
- Nvidia GeForce 8800/AMD Radeon HD 5670 or equivalent video card (Dedicated GPU with 512MB or higher Video Memory(VRAM))
- Support for DirectX v9.0c or better.
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 with the latest service pack installed
- The latest update to .NET Framework from Microsoft
Perfect Match : Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz - Ram 3GB & GeForce 8800 GT - DirectX 9 - Smooth Performance
GR- System Requirements :
|System||Minimum Requirements||Recommended Requirements|
Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz
Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0GHz
Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition
Nvidia Graphic card
GeForce FX 5950 Ultra
GeForce 8800 GT
Amd Graphic Card
Radeon 9500 Pro
Radeon HD 3870